- Identification and contact details of the Responsible/Co-Responsible for the treatment. You can consult the information about who is responsible for managing the website (hereinafter “the Administrator”) by visiting the Legal Notice that appears at the bottom of the main page or in a visible place on our website. This clause explains about the use that “the Administrator” will make of your personal data. “The Administrator” is responsible for the processing of personal data processed through this website and its subdomains (hereinafter the “Website”).
The service providers that access your personal data, in general, are dedicated to the information systems, technology and call center sectors and we are responsible for hiring them for the handling and management of our website. We inform you that you can request more detailed information regarding the recipients of your data by sending an email to the address and/or forms that you will find in the contact section of our website, indicating the specific treatment on whose recipients you would like information. – The term of conservation of the data that you provide us.
For these purposes, we inform you that we keep your personal data for the entire duration of your relationship with us through our website. Likewise, we inform you that your data will remain blocked for the attention of judicial, administrative or fiscal claims, for the periods legally determined by each applicable regulation.
- Necessary and updated information
All the fields that appear marked with an asterisk (*) in the forms that are provided to you throughout our website, will be mandatory to fill in, in such a way that the omission of any of them could make it impossible for you to be provided with the Requested services. You must provide true information, and the use of aliases or means to hide your identity is prohibited, with the exception of cases in which the form itself expressly requests the creation of a username, nickname or alias.
You will not be able, when creating usernames or access codes, or providing any data that may be requested in the different existing forms, choose expressions or graphic-denominative sets that are offensive, insulting, coincident with trademarks, trade names, signs of establishments, company names, advertising expressions, names or pseudonyms of characters of public relevance or famous for whose use you are not authorized, and, in general, contrary to the law or the requirements of morality and generally accepted good customs.
It is essential that you safeguard at all times the reference numbers, passwords and access codes that you create or that are provided to you. You will be solely responsible for the use, authorized or not, of your personal account, and in this sense you agree to make diligent use of said information, not to make it available to third parties, and to report its loss or theft.
So that the information provided is always updated and does not contain errors, you must notify “the Administrator” as soon as possible of the modifications and rectifications of your personal data that are produced through an email to the address that figure here. Likewise, you can update your personal data through your private area on the Web. Likewise, by “clicking” on the “I accept” button (or equivalent) incorporated in the aforementioned forms, you declare that the information and data that you have provided in them are exact and true.
- Exercise of your rights We inform you that you can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access to your personal data to know which ones are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them;
- Right to rectify any inaccurate personal data;
- Right to delete your personal data, when this is possible;
- Right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or necessity of data processing is in doubt, in which case, we may keep the data for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to oppose the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis that enables us to process it, of those indicated in the table above, is legitimate interest. “The Administrator” will stop processing your data unless it has a compelling legitimate interest or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to the portability of your data, when the legal basis that enables us to process those indicated in the table above is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
- Right to revoke the consent granted to “the Administrator”. You can exercise your rights at any time and free of charge in the following ways:
- Sending an email to the address and/or forms that you will find in the contact section of our website indicating the right you wish to exercise and your identification data.
- Addressing a written request to the address that you will find in the “Legal Notice” section of our website indicating the right you wish to exercise and your personal data.
- In addition, from your private area on the Web and by accessing the “unsubscribe” section, you can unsubscribe from all previously accepted commercial communications. On the other hand, we inform you that you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you consider that an infringement of data protection legislation has been committed regarding the processing of your personal data.
- Services of “the Administrator” 5th Purpose of the treatment: 5.a.1. Registered users: Management of your personal data for registration as a registered user on our website. Legal basis: registration management as a web user that you have requested. Recipients: Your personal data will not be transferred to any third party nor will access be provided to any service provider in addition to what is indicated in section 2.
5.a.2. Sending commercial communications segmented according to the interests that you have provided us with to send you commercial communications, when you have authorized it, more in line with your interests. Legal basis: Consent by checking the box on the registration form, you will authorize “the Administrator” to send you commercial communications. Recipients: Your personal data will not be transferred to any third party nor will access be provided to any service provider in addition to what is indicated in section
- 5.b. Services whose responsible is “the Administrator” Below are the purposes, post services, for which the only person responsible for the treatment is “the Administrator” 5.b.1 Claims and queries to user service. Legal basis: It is the legitimate interest of “the
Administrator” to meet the information requirements or claims raised by both subscribers and users of any service.
Recipients: Your personal data will not be transferred to any third party nor will access be provided to any service provider in addition to what is indicated in section 2.
5.b.2. Sending communications from “the Administrator” in order to: Invite you to events or provide current news. Participate in contests or promotions. Other services offered by “the Administrator”.
For the purposes of sending you communications of your interest, “the Administrator” will carry out an analysis of the interests that you have revealed to us. Legal basis: Consent by checking the box that appears on the registration form, you will authorize “the Administrator” to send you commercial communications in the terms indicated. Recipients: Your personal data will not be transferred on the basis of this treatment.
The categories of service providers that could access your data, in addition to what is indicated in section 2, are service providers for sending communications. 6. Security “The Administrator” has implemented and maintains the security levels required by the RGPD to protect the personal data of users against accidental loss and unauthorized access, treatment or disclosure, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
Once your data is received, «the Administrator» will use rigorous procedures and security functions to prevent any unauthorized access. 7. Confidentiality The personal data that we may collect through the Website or through the different communications that we maintain with you will be treated confidentially, committing ourselves to keep secrecy regarding them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation.
Children under 14 years of age may not use the services available through the Website without the prior authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be solely responsible for all acts carried out through the Website by minors in their charge, including the completion of the forms with the personal data of said minors and the marking, where appropriate, of the boxes that accompany them. In this sense, and to the extent that “the Administrator” does not have the capacity to control whether or not users are minors, it is warned that it must be the parents and guardians who enable the necessary mechanisms to prevent minors from accessing to the Website and/or provide personal data without their supervision, “the Administrator” not admitting any responsibility in this regard.
This post is also available in: Spanish